Cold Room Panel Manufacturers
Our insulated panels can be used in a variety of industrial and commercial environments. Our insulated panels are designed to be used within temperature-controlled environments such as food processing, cold and chill stores, deep freeze, and clean rooms for biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries within an internal temperature range of -40°C to +120°C.
The inner part of the panels is made of plastic foam. The inner and outer sheets can be any mixture of Fibreglass reinforced plastic or food-grade PVC coated steel to plywood and other laminates. Our panels can perform the following functions efficiently over the life cycle of the room when completely installed.
- Fast Assembly Lightweight on various supporting structures
- Optimum Thermal Insulation Values and no Thermal Bridges
- Firesafe System (LPS 1208)
- Low Energy Operating Costs
- Provides a Thermal and Vapour barrier
- Food / Hygiene Safe and Resists Moisture Ingress
Cold Room Panel Suppliers
Our polyurethane (PUR) insulated panels are designed to supply a fast, environment friendly and low in cost wall and ceiling development system. Coldroomsdirect utilizes industry-leading polyurethane products specifically made from closed-cell foam that deliver many main benefits, such as strength, thermal efficiency and fire resistance class A.
Cold Room Panel For Sale
PIR is tough to match when it comes to comparing the results and performance against other cores. Our PIR panels have fire resistance standards recognized insurers, An remarkable weight to strength ratio, hygiene, excellent temperature control, and quick construction times. PIR cores have up to 1 hour of fire resistance.
- Certification Board (LPCB) of Loss Prevention Certified
- Features of Fire Performance: LPS 1181 Part 2 and LPS 1208 Issue 2 FR30- FR60
- BS476 Part 22E 30/60 Minutes
No project is too small or big for us, we supply panels to every for commercial and industrial use.